When the kittens are around 8 weeks of age, they will have their first vet check. After the first vet check and all is well with the kittens, they will then be available for reservation.
1. Get notified of available Maine Coon kittens for sale. We recommend you join our Kitten Wait List if you are interested in a future Maine Coon kitten, as those on our wait list are given first chance to reserve a kitten. While we may post updates and photos of newborns and small kittens on social media, they will not be made available to reserve until we give those on our list a chance to reserve first. Kittens will become available to reserve at about 8 weeks of age. This time frame may vary at our discretion. Once kittens are available to reserve, we will reach out to those on our wait list. We will send out an email showing photos and information of each available kitten.
2. Request a Reservation. After you have reviewed the email with kitten information, notify us and we will send out a purchase agreement and invoice for the Deposit. The deposit is non-refundable unless the sale is cancelled by the Maine Coon breeder for an unforeseen reason (For example, due to illness or death of the kitten.) Once the purchase agreement and invoice are sent out, the buyer has 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if the agreement and invoice are not paid, the kitten becomes available to the next person. Keep in mind you may ask all the questions you like, but we may have several others also asking questions and wanting to reserve. So, if you ask questions, but do not say you definitely want the kitten and request purchase agreement and invoice for the deposit, someone else may still reserve the kitten.
3. Watch for updates. Watch our social media pages for updates of your kittens as they grow. Kittens will generally be allowed to go home around 14 weeks of age.
4. Plan for your kitten to come home. You will need to have some basic supplies such as litter tray, food and water bowls, food, brush or comb for grooming, and a tall scratching post or long flat scratching mat. We also recommend having toys for fun and enrichment for you and your kitty.
5. Pick Up Kitten. The kitten may be picked up in Wylie, Texas. We can arrange for delivery within the Continental United States for an additional fee. Payment for the kitten is due in full on or before the day of pick up.
6. Send us updates. We would love to see photos of your kitten as he/she grows. We may use any photos on our social media pages, however will keep your identity confidential.